Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paint balls, snakes, and poo.

Tuesday's the day for new releases. Pulling into the parking lot of the video rental store, I was a bit excited to continue with our New Year's resolution. As I made my way inside, the gals at the counter yelled their very happy greeting toward me. Swiftly spinning on my heels, I raised my arm in acknowledgment of their zeal filled welcome. With a smile, wink and a quick flutter of my raised hand, I convey my return hello.

So many new releases to chose from today. I wish I could rent them all, but what would we watch tomorrow if I binged on disks tonight? Selecting only three titles, I figured that I'd be safe by letting Courtney chose tonight's poison.

Of the three rentals, Courtney and Max chose:



Not to say that I'm a Jackass aficionado, but, I do enjoy their style of hijinks's. The distillation of their creativity may be questionable and their execution of said stunts may be repetitive, but the stars' of this choreographed reel are quite fearless. I believe that it's this fearlessness that makes this series so remarkable...and copied.

Watching grown men acting like 12 year old children can be quite a relief compared the daily mundane routine that most of us trudge through. All in all, there is much juggling of humor-and disgust-that can be enjoyed from this edition of a long running MTV television show. The fact that; getting kicked in the "beans" by a burro , playing Tether Ball with a bee hive, or getting punched in the head by your friend can add up to a load of laughs.

If you are the person who laughed hysterically at; Jackass, Jackass II, and shows like Wonder Showzen, you'll enjoy your time seeing this picture.

Though I didn't find episode 3 as funny as releases 1 or 2, it's still quite funny. I'll rank a 4 out of 10 on my "Sick-o-meter".

Why was it so funny you ask? That's an easy answer.
Because in every adult male lives a 12 year old prankster waiting to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment